Wednesday 25 July 2012

I'm learning to blog


Gosh, I have just uploaded first photo to my blog, it feels so good!!
After so much frustration in trying to create a blog it's hard to believe it is finally working.
All thanks to Anne Marieke who has spent ages late at night sorting my site for me, I can't thankyou enough for what you have done for me so far.

My Wild Lilies Wallhanging  is a design by Adrienne Walker and hangs in our bedroom at present.
I was thrilled last year when it won  viewers choice at the Dargaville quilters show, so think it is very fitting first Photo to show everyone.

Now I will have to get on and photograph my sewing room.
Need Anne Marieke to tell me how to link to WOW so that might be next week.

At present am going to try add my blog to the link on Esther's BOM group then back to my new project, a wall hanging of bamboo and chinese calligraphy in antique gold  raw silk on a black background.

5 comments:

  1. Your Wild Lilies wallhanging is gorgeous! Justly deserved that prize. Love it and welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going, Jenny! I'm so proud of you! Love the lilies too of course :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY.... Well done! and welcome to Blogging. I am sure it will bring much envy as we see a bit more of your wonderful crafts and country that you call home. Cheers Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogland I am looking forward to viewing your projects. Have fun.
    Hugs Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to a new world of fun and discovery Jenny. Great start and a wonderful header. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete